ON YOUR BODY
- Formulated with blue green algae, rich in calcium, proteins, and antioxidants
- Potent spearmint and parsley extracts keep your breath fresh and clean
- Strengthen your teeth and freshen your breath without harsh abrasives or irritating chemicals
- No preservatives, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, saccharin, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl, or laureth sulfates
Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Fermented unprocessed apple cider vinegar
- prebiotic-feeds probiotic (good bacteria in gut)
- supports healthy digestive enzymes
- is reputable for killing yeast-topically and internally
- great for an alternative to shampoo-PH balances the scalp; no residual smell
Organic Coconut Oil
- Natural anti-bacterial
- Alternative to face moisturizer
- Use for oil-pulling (1 tsp of oil, place in mouth for 20 minutes. Swishing coconut oil pulls out bacteria and helps to heal mouth wounds.)
- Full of medium triglycerides for healthy brain function when ingested
Raw Organic Shea Butter
- Shea butter comes from the nut of the karite shea tree that is indigenous to Africa.
- Raw, unrefined shea butter contains vitamins and minerals such as vitamins A and E, as well as essential fatty acids.
- Shea butter has natural anti-inflammatory properties that have been known to heal scrapes, cuts and burns; relieve sunburn and rashes; take the sting out of insect bites; and ease the pain from muscle fatigue and arthritis.
- Shea butter has been used for centuries as a wrinkle reducer. Shea butter contains essential fatty acids, along with vitamins A and E, which are imperative to maintaining your skin's elasticity and suppleness.